Wednesday, August 25, 2010


1-a cylindrical metal sleeve used to prevent abraision, as a bearing, or as a guide for tool parts such as valve rods
    Also called bush
    U.K. term bush 2
2-a layer of electrical insulation that allows a live conductor to pass through a grounded wall
3-an adaptor or screw-piece for connecting two different sizes of pipe

No comments:

Post a Comment